Tuesday 3 February 2009

Training & New Website!

I've been saving my money and spending most of my time training in my garage, as I have some new holds and I've set some sick problems! I might randomly go out on the grit one-day to see how it goes but the trainings occupying me for now. Check out my new website in a few days as it will be ready then, its called Red Tips - Climbing, it's basically a climbing website with forums, videos, photos ect and some funky stuff like information about home-made bouldering walls and we might be getting an online store with some cool stuff for sale, pretty much anything that's awesome will be sold, like oldskool jumpers with crazy patters, slate-climbing-holds, and maybe some big climbing posters and cool t-shirts. It will take time but in a few days it should be ready, for a short while the address will be www.red-tips.webs.com , but we may buy a package thing which will make it a whole lot better, then, the address will be www.red-tips.com . I'll make a post when I know more.

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...