Friday 2 July 2010

Raven Tor

Me and Brandon went to Raven Tor on Wednesday after work, we climbed Tumbleweed Standstart Font 7C+, and Preverse Reverse-Bashers Footless Font 7C, then on the next morning I tried the sit start to 'the cave problem' , which is also the first 3 moves of Tumbleweed, I did this, its 7C but still tricky with some crazy toe jams in some holes what nobody told me about!!, next week I am going to link those 3/4 moves into the Tumbleweed Standstart, and there you have it, 'Tumbleweed'. I think its a fairly new problem and it may be soft but its given Font 8A. I would like to get on some more 8A's after this, escpecially psyched for Diesel Power and Sub Society in the Pass. I'm hopefully going to film all of Tumbleweed on my phone, as some people get abit touchy.

I think since i've been climbing outside every weekend I am accelerating, and to be fair, these things dont seem thaaat hard, I think after I do Tumbleweed I will start climbing at Rubicon, and try Tsunami, as its more finger power, than power/power endurance. And its just fucking nails, Tsuanam-ish isnt that bad, but matching that sloper is tricky-as. I would like to get my fingers to a good level now, Gaskins has inspired me, haha. In New Zealand I would like to think that next year I could potenially put up some hard lines with some very bad crimps.

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...