Wednesday 20 October 2010

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a variation top out! haha, you do the problem to the sharp flakey jug where you would mantle out from there-on, but from there I got a crimp under the lip and lock leftwards into a sidepull on the other problem and finished up that one, dont see the difference in difficulty really I just personally think it climbs nicer like that! So still about V8, that;s NZ V8 though......

Then I tired Fatal Discharge, which is Font 8A, hardest problem in Wellington, which it is hard. Now IF it does stat on a cresent-y shaped shallow dishy crimp RH and LH on a undercut next to it, which it says in the guide, then I've done it all missing out the first slap. Good progress possibly for one session. Then we got the ferry to the South Island and went to paynes ford where I did 2 (really good) routes then it rained but it was still awesome. Now were at Castle Hill, first day there today, fucking amazing. One word...''MAGICAL''. I just did V5's today, all the best ones at Spittle, mainly barefoot. Third day on today climbing, very tired. Its late, I'm in Christchurch, its late, I need to drive back to castle hill, I'm aching, and I need to get stronger!

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...