Monday 1 June 2009

Vamous!

Guess what...I have been training hard and climbing trees due to having no money...if you've read any of my other posts then that probably won't come as a surprise. I am really getting into climbing trees at the moment, partly because climbing on my woody in my garage when it's clear blue sky's outside is not very nice. You can find some really cool problems on trees, you have to find interesting ones though, not just standard trees...mind you, what is a 'standard tree'? So yeah, I have some cool lines, and even some hard projects.... I am urging so much to go back to Parisellas Cave, I will go soon..


I went to Raven Tor a few days ago, I biked there from Grindleford train station, it's actually pretty far, it's also annoying that I can't stand up on my bike because the gears a f**ked...but I give respect to anyone that prefers to do it the hard way, and bikes or walks to their crags...it's not easy, but it's worth every mile! Ben's Roof had seeping footholds, I tried to dry them but they only stayed dry for a few seconds. I tried this un-named Font 7c problem though, which has some good moves on it, I didn't do it though, it's weird, I didn't want to commit to this move unless I had some more people spotting and stuff, it's because you have a really high and solid heel hook, so the fall would be...interesting. I will go all guns blazing next time though, I only had one friend there the other day you see, and well, he had to take the pictures didn't he! .....










No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...