Friday 21 August 2009

Wales

I got back from wales last night, it was, pretty awesome...



Day 1 - Tried various things in Parisella's Cave and then chilled out on the beach, (slept in the cave)
Day 2 - Tried Rockatrocity, but then my hands
started to hurt so I had a big rest, except I started doing some crazy traverses which meant I got mega pumped a few times, we then started to try it again, and I fell on the last move! twice!, I was just getting so pumped, this was pretty frustrating, but I will definatly do it next time I go there. (slept in the cave)


Day 3- A full rest day, chilled out on this amazing beach, then we went to Conwy and stuff, (slept in the Car)
Day 4 - We headed to the LLanberis Pass, where the mountains are amazing! This was a good day, we mainly climbed at the Jerry's boulder. I climbed a problem which I thought was 'Johnny's Problem', but it turns out that I missed a handhold out, not sure what the grade is without the hole thing but it was still tricky to flash. I then did Bus Stop Font7c, this was my first 7c and is an awesome problem.


(Me on 'Bus Stop' - Font 7c)




Then I went home...I am now very psyched for everything, escpecially the Grit season!
Keep the psyche people!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's not how you climb Johnny's problem it goes like this "V7/8 A slight line that yields a surprisingly good problem. Pull on just left of the arete (LH BS edge RH undercut), slap up left to the large pocket before exiting rightwards (as for BS) round onto the slab.

Liam Copley said...

really? I wasn't too sure like exactly where it went, thought it felt abit soft haha

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...