Sunday 5 April 2009

Psyched

Yesterday it was the BMC Leading Ladder final at The Foundry, I didn't enter it but I did go to there for a session, to boulder and train.. I've been climbing indoors a lot lately, every other day, and my skin is always bad, I never really have fully repaired skin. But it doens't stop me, yesterday at the Foundry I had a right killer session, I even had red tips on my thumbs. Dan Lane was in the Final, and was ready to represent Red Tips, we tried not to both wear the t-shirt near each other much, as it might of looked a bit, well you know.

I'm planning on sleeping at Raven Tor & Rubicon Wall next Saturday for five or six days or so, a few friends of mine will probably come as well, hence the reason why it's been dubbed the Red Tips Rock Trip, see thread here> http://red-tips.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/538903-red-tips-rock-trip

Buy the Red Tips T-shirt here: http://www.redtipsonlinestore.bigcartel.com

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...