Tuesday 31 March 2009

Red Tips T-Shirts!

So, this morning the first batch of the Red Tips T-Shirts arrived, I was pretty god dam excited to check them out and see how good they was, and to be honest I was surprised how accurately them came out, and how clear the logo and colours were. I am going to set my pay pal account up tomorrow so people can buy them online, and have them delivered to them. They are £16, without delivery, I will find out how much the delivery will cost tomorrow as well. I personally think they are good value for £16, comparing the quality of design and colours to other leading climbing T-shirts like the Moon Climbing ones, which are all £20. I do like some of the moon climbing ones though, it's just that the Red Tips ones are cheaper, and in these harsh times of recession, price is important! Visit http://www.red-tips.com/ to buy or for more info.

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...