Tuesday 15 September 2009

Artificial Intelligence

So, a few days ago the long standing project got done, by myself, 'the crimp project' had been a project for about 12 active sessions, and features a very hard crux move on pretty small holds for the angle that its at (42/3 degrees). If I still had my video camera I would of made a little video about it but, I dont have one anymore. I named it 'Artificial Intelligence' and gave it Font7c+, it is unrepeated. I am hopefully moving to Sheffield around Christmas time, as my mum is moving, if this actually happens I think I will just blow up, like spontaneous human combustion, it will be that good!
Sometime in the next few days I will be going to try and boulder problem called Mossatrocity at Grindleford Train station, its Font7c and is an amazing line, not really my best style of climbing but I really want to try it purely because it looks so good!

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...