Sunday 11 October 2009

Grit

Me and Brandon went to Stanage yesterday so I could try Brass Monkeys and Brad Pitt, but, it was all wet and damp, and there was no wind, some other stuff dried so I did end up doing a couple of problems, Bens Reverse - Font 7b and for randomness did the The Full Green Traverse - Font 7a+, first go, I have done it before ages ago so obviously its not a flash but yeah, its pumpy for me! I was so psyched for Brass Monkeys though, I've only tried it a couple of times ages ago but its an awesome problem.

Even though the rock was abit glassy and moist I had a couple of go's at The Joker, the almighty joker! I gave it a go by myself with one pad and got about 12cm away from the top, so I asked Brandon to spot me and I commited abit more and ended up getting 6/7cm away from the top, which is big progress for me, its scary though! haha, I felt asif if commtted fully I would like go flying 100mph or something but yeah, awesome, I know that then you have to hold it but still I feel that im getting stronger, my fingers definatly feel alot stronger, I think my campus board is going to help alot as well. So abit more training, at least 2 pads and 2 spotters, and then we will see if we can be tapping/grabbing whos knows even holding the top!

But, if I do think im going to do it, I will definatly be getting it on video...

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...