Monday 29 September 2008

Future Project

After completing the surprisingly short-waited goal of V7, my attention is still directed at bouldering and seems like it will be staying like that for a while. My current problem which i aspire to do is Zippy's Traverse V8 at Stanage plantation. The plantation is a place where i don't feel out of my depth for some reason and generally like all the problems there. To achieve V8 i am still training 4/5 times a week and a day climbing outside on the Saturday's, except my training days have started becoming more specific and personalised including working on many of my weaknesses . This Saturday i will be going to Wales for a taster of what it has to offer in term of bouldering which should be good considering that i have never been to wales.

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...