Saturday 27 September 2008

Plantation Projects

Today me, my brother Brandon and my Friends Josh and Jordan got the train to Hathersage for a day on the Grit. The weather was amazing, clear blue sky. We bought some pies and walked up to Stanage Plantation. Jordan did well on his first day, climbing at around font 5+/6a. I managed to finish the project which i was working which was The full green traverse V7 font 7a+ , i was very happy when i finished it. I also got far on the Deliverance Traverse except again the sun wouldn't allow me to use the finishing smears, i also did some of the usual problems (face of business, pebble arete etc etc) and soloed a couple of VS's. We finished off with climbing anything and everything, random problems of good quality in the evening sun .Overall it was my favourite day out on the grit so far.

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...