Wednesday 14 January 2009

Another session at the Works, a good one.

I had another good session at the climbing works, I flashed some more problems at about Font7a, I also did a Font7b on my third go! which is like, pretty good for me, I got even closer on the Font7c on the circuit board the crux move is big and is the only real hard move and after that move you just get a hold a tiny bit higher to the left, because it's a big move, last time me and Brandon was kind of jumping for it, but now were doing it slower which makes it easier to stick the hold, but we couldn't quite get it, but its very close indeed!. But next time I reckon it will go! Also I flashed a F7a+ circuit, which is good because I thought that just bouldering all the time would leave me with no stamina/power endurance, but each move is like V1/2 so its just not tiring and you can keep going. I also worked some of a F8a circuit, I can pretty much do it in two halfs but there is like a crux link-up part, but if I get through that move I can rest and then blast the second half, so if I get the F8a circuit on a second session it'd be cool. I tried a Font8a+ which was nails, It has 3 moves in total, I could do the first one with pushing of the ground with one of my legs, and was kind-of-almost doing the first move properly as well...I also tried a Font8a, I could do the first move (5 in total) but the second move is the hardest, still fun to try.

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...