Tuesday 27 January 2009

Winter Training & Grit List

For the past couple of weeks I have been mainly training indoors, due to bad weather and consistent bad skin. As a result I think I'm getting better at indoor climbing, which might be helpful. Tomorrow is my last day as a 16year old, and I'm going out on the Grit, so, there is a little bit of pressure to climb something hard before I'm 17. Me and Brandon will be meeting Scott at Burbage North, I going t try The Terrace and Western Eyes, and Boyager, and other things. Below is my boulder wish list for either 2009 or before I have been climbing two years (Oct/Nov 09).

  • The Terrace - Font7c+ - Burbage North
  • Western Eyes - Font7c+ - Burbage North
  • Brad Pit - Font7c/7c+ - Stanage
  • Danny's Problem - Font7c/7c+ - Stanage
  • The Storm - Font7b+ - Stanage
  • Bens Roof - Font7c+ - Raven Tor
  • Pump Up The Power - Font7c+ - Raven Tor

And Possibly more :)

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...