Wednesday 7 January 2009

Despite D Day, I Guess Its Looking Good

After our bad day out out, we have decided to stay at home more often now and just train on my wall. This is because recently I have not been able to climb much because of the skin and also I have unfortunately been 'wasting' climbing days like I did on Monday. So I trained the day after in my garage, it was a good session and I made some pretty good boulder problems. My dad has decided that he will take me to the peak tomorrow, which is a rare occurrence. So this should be good because we now have two mats and we should hopefully get a full days worth of bouldering. So, I now have my own bike, my own bouldering mat, and I will soon be moving to Sheffield, and if i get a job, then I will just be even more psyched because when I move my mum has agreed to get me a years pass for the climbing works! so far, 2009 is looking good.

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...