Friday 2 January 2009

First post of the Year

Me and Brandon kicked the year of with a 6hour training session yesterday, although I must admit it couldn't have been that intense because I am not aching. Tomorrow I am going for a healthy dose of getting shut down on the Comp Wall at The Climbing Works...Only joking, there not that hard!

My Birthday is on 29th January, so, not long now. I'd like to climb West Side Story, or something hard before then. After my Birthday Me and Brandon are planning on heading to the Lake District to camp and climb at The Bowderstone. That boulder looks amazing! If you are up for coming then just email me. Also I just thought I'd remind people of the climbing film my friend is making so if your feeling rather adventurous on the Grit, then email me. And also, here is a little clip from Youtube of me climbing The Green Traverse (Font7a) at Stanage. Sorry about the Strip across the screen. Filmed by Dan Lane

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uwIa78zJNuQ

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...