Thursday 8 January 2009

Snow!, So, we Escaped to the Edge

The snow has started melting on the top of the boulders so it left the rock dripping wet. So we retreated to The Edge, I hadn't been there in a while, and me and Brandon both thought the problems were ace. The handholds are all new, skin friendly and positive. Which makes a change to some of the very pollished holds at the works. I flashed some Font7a's there and nearly flashed a Font7a+, I was going good but after finishing one of the last moves I didn't move my foot higher quick enough, so because my body was full stretched out it popped. But I moved it up higher as soon as I did that move next time and got it second go, which is defiantly a measure of progression for me to do a 7a+ on my second go. Rest tomorrow, train Saturday.

No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...