Friday 9 July 2010

Tumbleweed



So, once again, we located ourselves at raven tor, with pasta and chalk. This time, I was even more tired from work because after we had finished the window cleaning for the week, we had to scrape paint of this house, and then sand it down, great times that was. That evening was very humid and a bit damp at the tor, but I got warmed up anyway and soon tried Tumbleweed from the start, I got to the last 2 moves and peeled off, as I was horrendously pumped, also I tried some wakced out beta with heel hooks in your face and stuff, which brought it all on my arms, so we left it that night and went to the pub to talk about the illuminati, central banking system and the federal reserve, the new world order and RFID chips ECT and then settled down on the floor for the night. The next day, basically, I got warmed up, tried it a couple of times from the start, got ready, breathed heavily and went light headed to receive sub-atomic help via personal trans-dimensional entities, pulled on and sent it. It was my first Font 8a, not really my style or what I do but it was still decent, wonderful last slap to a jug. I did get a video but I am just going to edit it possibly before I put it on. Anyhow there are a couple of pictures...

I may get the train back out into the peak tomorrow, and climb at toms roof at stoney? or NOT... we can have a look but possibly it is disgusting and depressing....we will see....
Quintesscence?... wohoho lets have a look.


No comments:

South Island

So, we had one more day at the bronx, which was good weather! for the first time. where I finally climbed something else, Pro-Series, but, a...